As a Contract Manager your mission will be to ensure consistent management of all contracts with proposals made. This generally includes oversight of the contract management process, as well as development of specific documentation and process standards for contract negotiations, document management and to some extend for bidding purposes. Your role in the contract development process requires close collaboration with various departments, including legal, technical, operations, project management, account management, business operations and finance.
- Oversee organizational contract development and management activities, and enforce organizational principles of integrity and compliance for these activities.
- Ensure that contracts are properly entered into organizational databases and securely maintained.
- Participate to the development of standards for contracts, including presentation of budget, payment terms, general language and provisions.
- Perform appropriate technical, administrative and operational research to support bid management, contract development and back office.
- Conduct contract strategy meetings to identify issues and client requirements, facilitate pricing discussions, and obtain senior management input on timelines and deliverables.
- Draft contractual provisions based on strategy discussions, senior management input, and organizational needs and expectations.
- Assure accuracy and appropriateness of contract text and attachments.
- Interface with the Risk Manager of Proximus Group in order to check adequacy of Insurance coverage and purchasing needs.
- Serve as primary organizational contact during contract negotiations.
- Engage relevant stakeholders, including legal, technical, pre-sales, operations, project management, account management, business operations, the management and finance.
- Develop and execute negotiation strategies that minimize potential losses and benefit the organization's financial performance.
- Maintain deadlines on deliverables and communicate on an ongoing basis with business partners and internal clients about contractual issues.
- Review contractual performance of both parties to ensure compliance with terms and to identify conflicts or changes requirements.
- Prior work experience in a contract management role, such as purchasing or contracting.
- Proficiency in utilizing and interpreting financial models and analyses.
- Experience in applying organizational standards when developing requests for proposals, negotiating terms and drafting contracts.
- Ability to systematically analyze complex problems, draw relevant conclusions and implement appropriate solutions.
- Strong verbal and written skills in both English and French, and ability to convey complex information in a way that others can readily follow.
- Excellent negotiating and persuasive skills, both in one-on-one and group situations
Please note that if at the end of the process your application is successful, you will be asked for a criminal record.
A professional and stimulating working environment in IT & Telecom sector . Various career opportunities within the Proximus Group on a national and international level, high-quality training and a rich and acknowledged expertise. We also offer you an attractive remuneration with many fringe benefits.