The Cyber-Crisis Manager has one focus: securing the digital journey of our customers and protecting the ecosystem by preventing systemic impacts resulting from incident.
Member of the Security Practice, the (cyber) Security Product Manager is supporting our customer for setting up the appropriate framework to be able to detect and manage incident before they turn to crisis and/or to prepare and support our customers to appropriately react and manage a crisis when it strikes.
One goal: Ensure our customers are able and ready to respond to cyber security incidents. Therefore, Cyber-Crisis Manager is
- reviewing and improving existing incident management and/or cyber-crisis plans,
- designing adequate policies, process and processes, including governance aspects and measurements / KPIs
- setting up and running up crisis incident response exercises,
- managing a crisis to support our customers until the complete remediation
- working in collaboration with members of our Threat Hunting and Incident Handling department for managing incident or crisis to a customer
- working in collaboration with members of either Telindus or Customer technical teams to manage the incident / crisis and to recover.
- Experience in the incident management and crisis management area.
- Stong communication skills, especially very strong ability to adapt his/her advices to be understandable by different levels in the company, either technical, management and top-management but also outside of the company, including public relationship, press, partners, market and customers.
- Good to very good knowledge of the Luxembourgish legal corpus and its evolution
- Strong resistance to stress
- People management and leadership skills
- Ability to influence change
- Good understanding of information security standards, frameworks, best practices and procedures