- Overall responsibility for the Mobile Access Network (2G/3G/4G/5G), Fixed Access Network (FTTH) and Backbone (DWDM, MPLS)
- Responsible for the evolution, engineering and deployment of the Telecom networks
- Responsible for the performance and operation of the Telecom networks
- Oversee the 24/7 on-duty system to ensure continuous operations of all activities in the department
- Implement the strategy defined by the company management
- Plan and follow-up of the OPEX and CAPEX budgets of the department
- Follow-up of legal and regulatory affairs linked to the telecommunication networks
- Set personal objectives to the team members
- At least 10 years of professional experience in the telecommunication industry
- Master degree in telecommunication or related field, MBA is considered as an advantage
- Extensive knowledge of Mobile and Fixed telecommunication networks
- Experience in the deployment of telecommunication networks
- Good knowledge of the Luxembourgish Telecommunication market
- Experience in team leading and project management
- Fluent in English and French. Any other language is considered as an advantage.
If at the end of the process your application is successful, you will be asked for a criminal record.
A professional and stimulating working environment in IT & Telecom sector . Various career opportunities within the Proximus Group on a national and international level, high-quality training and a rich and acknowledged expertise. We also offer you an attractive remuneration with many fringe benefits.