Due to the continuous development of our CyberSecurity activities and services, we are looking for a Service Delivery Manager specialized in CyberSecurity matters.
You will be integrated into Managed Security Services team. A key part of your role will be to create, define, support and develop security activities and processes related to Managed Security Services that we are providing for our customers.
You will also be responsible of the implementation and the compliancy of these security processes with the different regulations, standards and best practices associated to our services, such as ISO / IEC 27000, special Publications of NIST series 800 or FIPS.
Training evidences or certifications issued by Lsti or PECB such as ISO / IEC 27001: 2005 (Lead) Implementer, ISO / IEC 27005: 2011 Risk Manager, CISSP, CISA, CISM,CRISC and ITILV3 are considered as an advantage. This role involves assessing customer feedbacks and improving procedures accordingly to ensure that great customer service is provided at all times.
- To be the security interface between customers and Telindus
- Work hand-in-hand with the SOC Manager and Project Managers and other Telindus teams
- Review and improve KPI's in accordance with the services needs
- Consolidate and communicate periodic reports to customers
- Manage, answer and transmit security requests and needs within Telindus
- Support the implementation of security controls
- At least a bachelor degree (master preferred) in IT security or relative fields
- Proven experience (3 - 5 years) in IT security, security management, Telecom and CyberSecurity topics
- Knowledge of Hardware/software systems, Security infrastructure.
- Knowledge of security governance activities (example ISO/IEC 27000, NIST, FIPS)
- Certifications as: ISO/IEC 27001:2005 (Lead) Implementer, ISO/IEC 27005:2011 Risk Manager and ITILV3, CISSP, CISA, CISM,CRISC.
- Fluency in English and French; Luxembourgish is considered as an asset
- Team player, customer-, solution - and improvement- minded
- Service and customer-centric mindset
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated Service Delivery managerial skills, able to lead projects and cooperate with other IT and business functions.