The Virtualization Architect is responsible for designing and improving solutions to answer business needs including all aspects of services. The Virtualization Architect is responsible for defining project scope, understand the business needs of the customer, design solutions, write architecture documentations. S/he is responsible transitioning and handing over infrastructure. The role also includes level 3 support responsibilities.
Telindus powered by Tango is a leader in converged ICT and Telecom services in Luxembourg and provides global solutions to all businesses and public administrations. Its areas of expertise include fixed and mobile telecommunications, ICT infrastructures, cloud and security. Telindus has become "Telindus powered by Tango" to offer increasingly innovative solutions to its customers and enhance their daily relations, while simplifying them.
In support of its customers to assist them in their digital transformation at their own pace, Telindus deploys a broad range of innovative and managed services that meet the specific needs of each of them for a sustainable development of their activities. Telindus generates value-creating solutions and pays particular attention to their return on investment.
With almost 500 experienced staff members, its approach is focused on the customers: a single contact person manages their needs and requirements through the command of an integrated end-to-end solution.
The Virtualization architect is responsible to design new solutions, from different vendors, and to improve in place solutions to answer business needs including all the aspect of the service such as availability requirement, confidentiality requirement. Working close to the customer, the Virtualization architect is responsible to define project scope, understand the business needs of the customer, design solutions, write architecture documentations. Working close to the operational team, he is responsible to transition and hand over infrastructure. Keeping in mind that automation is a gaol in every projects, the architect should deliver the first automation of the service. The architecture role also includes level 3 support responsibilities.
- Understand the business needs of the customer
- Designing solutions in VMware Products
- Write Architectures documentations and SOP
- Transition / Hand-Over infrastructure to Operational Team
- Being level 3 support for operational teams
- Coach and transfer knowledge to operational team
- Analytic Skills
- Ability to create both current state and future state solution architecture documents detailing platforms, technologies used integration and communication methods into and out of an application
- Communication Skills
Technical Knowledge and certifications:
- VRO configuration
- VRO Workflow Developments
- NSX, NSXT
- Understanding of production constraints
- Readiness to perform occasionally support during out of office hours
- ITIL and project management methodologies is a real advantage
- Being able to design and implement large scale high-available
- Network concepts and components, configure, monitor, and troubleshoot features and components
- Knowledge of PKS is an asset
A professional and stimulating working environment in the telecommunications sector. Various career opportunities within the Proximus Group on a national and International level, high-quality training and a rich and acknowledged expertise. We also offer you an attractive remuneration with many fringe benefits.