This position is part of sales consultant team of the CyberSecurity department working with several dedicated consultant with strong experience and several certifications (more than 40 certifications). You will handle presales part of the CyberSecurity projects, from customer prospection to evaluate their needs and requirements to the creation of new security services in collaboration with technical teams.
- Telindus propose a huge set of services regarding the security topic; from penetration tests, social engineering, advises on governance, compliance and risk management up to the SOC Services and Security Managed Services, Telindus is able to support the customers to test, improve or manage their security level in order to decrease their vulnerability linked to the cyber criminality.
- It is of utmost importance for us to implement these services such that they protect our customer's systems infrastructure, processes and policies with regard to confidentiality, integrity and availability of the data.
- This, not only to maintain customer trust and confidence, but also to offer added security values inline to regulations and business needs.
- Do you have a deep knowledge of security? Do you have a passion to consult clients in identifying the best security services, both from a technical and commercial perspective? You are keen in owning a security presales activity and drive it to success? Then, you may be the right candidate for this post.
- You will work in the CyberSecurity presales team of Telindus. There, you will be at Telindus ForeFront when it comes to information security.
- You will consult and propose the managed services which our customers need to meet their security objectives.
- Also, you will work in close collaboration with our delivery teams to continuously strengthen and shape Telindus' security services portfolio.
Your key responsibilities will include
- Translate client's security needs into managed security services proposal.
- Translate security solutions into managed services.
- Following ITIL framework to create new services.
- Pricing, offering as well as presenting and negotiating security services to our clients inline to their needs.
- Responding to RFPs and immediate client request
- Be the Telindus representative that our clients trust when it comes to security questions.
- Work with delivery teams to shape Telindus service portfolio based on customer needs
- Participate in trainings and certifications.
- Representing Telindus security team at conferences and other public events
- At least a bachelor degree (master preferred) in information security or related fields
- Experience in working in a presales environment
- Excellent knowledge of networking and application security
- Knowledge in ITIL framework is considered an asset.
- You are a strong negotiator, writer and presenter in both English and French.
- Other languages are an asset.
A professional and stimulating working environment in the CyberSecurity sector. Various career opportunities within the Proximus Group on a national and International level, high-quality training and a rich and acknowledged expertise. We also offer you an attractive remuneration with many fringe benefits.