Our Technology Consulting department is growing and we are looking for people who are eager to work in a dynamic and rewarding environment.
PwC Advisory has strong Technology Consulting practices and is continuously looking to reinforce these with professionals involved in Technical, Application and Integration architecture and the related emerging technologies.
As an Architect (m/f), you will
- Assist clients across industries (Financial sector, industrial, public sector) in Luxembourg;
- Document, review and assess the client technological ecosystem to respond the current and future business needs;
- Assist in defining vendor products or architecture enhancement leveraging latest advancements in the technology's fields orchestrating solutions around application, integration, data and infrastructure;
- Create technical documents (specifications, architectures) and provide technical expertise for our clients to achieve their objectives in terms of: implementing new use-cases, prototyping, designing new solutions, overseeing implementation of some of the architecture elements, implementing innovative delivery models (development, release management and testing), etc.;
- Evaluate established and fast growing technologies in order to identify the opportunities for our clients.
- You hold a Master's degree in engineering, computer sciences or equivalent;
- You have previous experiences in significant IT transformations;
- You can demonstrate a strong analytical, creative, problem-solving and critical thinking skills;
- You can articulate solutions, develop rational behind the architectural choices, etc.
- You have capabilities to work in French and English environment;
- You are willing to constantly learn, experiment and develop new technologies;
- You are flexible and mobile (travels can occur).
You are looking for a multicultural firm which invests in the development of your potential and puts health at work at the centre of its preoccupations?
Then do not wait any longer and apply online via the button below!