*Only candidates with a valid EU work permit*
Integrated in our Core IT department, you will contribute to BIL's Transformation Plan, implementing the new CRM package for the relationship managers.
The program is executed by self-organized products teams embracing the Agile software development manifesto.
The mission requires close collaboration with Business teams as well as Enterprise Architects, development teams and external partners to understand business needs and to be able to bring transversal solutions proposals which could support Head Quarter requirements.
Your main activities
You will ensure both business & functional analysis
- Participate in the analysis of the expressed needs and requested features
- Design solutions in line with the information system
- Document and validate the solutions with actors of the project
- Ensure developments in compliance with our standards
- Communicate project progress with the Project Manager and the clients
- BAC+2 up to BAC+4/5 or equivalent in the IT development area
- Knowledge on one or several technologies:
- Java 8
- SpringBoot v2
- Oracle 11g
- Knowledge with UML for modeling
- CI-CD (Continuous integration - Continuous Deployment):
- Knowledge with Jenkins for continuous integration and SonarQube for code quality check
- Notions with XL-Deploy for deployment
- A good knowledge in MicroService architectures and MicroService patterns
- A good knowledge in designing REST APIs
- Practicing clean code, refactoring and code reviews with your peers.
- Knowledge in systems integration
- Culture in information technologies and architecture
- Experience in Agile & Waterfall projects
- Knowledge in the multi-tier application
- Fluent in written and spoken English and French. You are able to participate actively in English and French meetings
- Banking know-how: good understanding of the banking products and services (previous experience in a similar sector is an asset)
- T24 knowledge is an asset.
- Experience in CRM Package (Salesforce, MS Dynamics, ...) is an asset.
- Intellectual thoroughness and likes to get things right
- Fluent communicator, both with technical and non-technical people.
- Ability to clearly document technical specifications
- Eager to learn (technologies, methods, business activities) and to develop new competencies.
- Capacities to organize him/herself and set priorities, manage stress
- Team player, with an ability to understand the problems of other businesses
- Results oriented, self-managed.
- Innovative and creative.
- Listening skills. Seeks to first understand others.
- Enjoying sharing his/her knowledge and supporting colleagues in developing their competencies.