You will provide support to our new Core Banking Platform (T24) currently being implemented.
- Prepare, set-up and maintain the different T24 environments required, according to the project phases (development, testing...) with our infrastructure provider
- Support the T24 environments and solve business and IT incidents with innovative solutions to ensure that a maximum service level is provided to Customers
- Analyze problems, solve issues, implement monitoring, perform performance tuning and optimization
- Ensure the integrity of the managed environments and perform upgrades
- Initiate monitor and support Closure of Business
- Create and update all documents related to applications and their supporting systems
- Perform all other duties as assigned
- Equivalent to the completion of at least 4 years of college coursework in computer science, management information systems or a closely related field or equivalent work experience.
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar position, ideally in the banking or financial sector
- Strong hands-on knowledge of enterprise server and desktop operating systems, applications and scripting such as :
- Linux, Microsoft Windows
- Oracle, SQL Server
- WebSphere Application Server, IIS
- PowerShell, Python, Shellscript
- Experience with T24 would be an asset
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Willingness to contribute and support a Knowledge sharing culture
- Positive Attitude and Customer Focus & effective time management
- Communication Skills in English and French (Verbal, Written, Interpersonal, Proactive listening)
- Innovative thinking and problem solving
- Ability to conduct research into software development, delivery concepts, and technical application issues.
- Ability to demonstrate proficiency with applications troubleshooting principles, methodologies and incident resolution
- Willingness to work weekends and provide on-call support if required