For an opportunity in the financial sector for one of our Luxembourg customers, we are currently looking for our future :
Coach Agile/Lean (M/F)
- Currently, our client has just started ITS Agile implementation in the context of digital transformation.
- You will Support the Product Owner.
- You will develop our services and contribute to the development of our Agile & Lean offer
- You will bring organization to the team
- You will be an actor in our Agile community
- You will spread Agile culture in all the bank teams
Knowledge and Qualifications
- You are passionate about agility and human contact.
- You are dynamic and proactive.
- Your qualities of humility, listening, empathy and pedagogy make you an effective servant-leader for your team.
- You have been working in Agile environment for 3 years or more.
- Your experience in software projects allows you to be comfortable in activities such as collecting user requirements and planning team work.
- You are fluent in written and spoken English and French. You are able to participate actively in English and French meetings.
- Strong knowledge of Kanban, Agile practices
- Strong knowledge of Agile culture and mindset
- Good knowledge of general IT practices and processes
- Capacity to convince and leading people to onboard them in the Agile way of working
- Goodwill and patience
- You have skills in Program & project management, Functional, technical knowledge and/or Agile & waterfall project delivery methods.
- You have the capacity to adapt to challenges
- You will be able to lead without imposing.
- You possess excellent communication and facilitation skills.
- You are able to solve conflicts within your team.
- You enforce a collective team spirit at all time.
Only candidates with eligible work permit for Luxembourg will be considered for this opportunity.