For an opportunity in the financial sector for one of our Luxembourg customers, we are currently looking for an IAM Specialist (m/f).
Your main missions
- Know and let known the IAM services and processes provides to the customers
- Write and maintain the linked documentation
- Interact with other Delivery Centers & Security team.
- Collect and analyze customer requirements and make proposals in collaboration with the architect
- Participate to the daily Incidents, Problem and Change management regarding the customers driven by ITIL processes
- Define, maintain and (let) implement quality indicators and ensure that there are respected
- Contribute to projects from the request to the implementation
- You have a customer oriented spirit and are service minded
- You like to write documentation
- You have good communication skills and are able to align the abstraction level with the audience (from customer representative to technical people)
- You have a good transversal technical knowledge in order to be able to speak with all other teams
- You are familiar with the IAM concepts and are ready to enlarge your knowledge on the subject.
- You are familiar with the Security aspects of a multi-platforms environment (work in collaboration with technical, Security, Compliance...teams)
- Autonomous, you are able to integrate easily in the current team
- Proactive, analytic and meticulous
- Active and passive knowledge of English & French required
* Only candidates with eligible work permit for Luxembourg will be considered for this opportunity. *