For an opportunity in the financial sector for one of our Luxembourg customers, we are currently looking for an:
ITX/WTX Developer (M/F)
- Developments, mainly based on IBM Transformation Extender (Type Tree creations, Maps, Systems)
- Java developments (Implementation of Java/Spring services while using the in-house frameworks, Front administration, Webservices...)
- Application domain: Financial messaging platform (Swift ; Multiline ; Sepa ; Fatca ; Sic...)
- Banking knowledge: Every knowledge of banking products, especially related to financial messaging (Swift, Sepa, Multiline, Sofie) is considered as an asset.
- Bachelor degree in computer science.
- You have a 2+ years ITX & Java background. An experience in a similar professional domain is considered as an added value.
- You demonstrate creativity and initiative while respecting team-work and common objectives.
- You are expected to promptly address urgent request and you are effective in delivering within the agreed deadlines.
- IT skills:
- In depth IBM Transformation Extender (WTX 8.4//ITX 9) knowledge
- Spring, JEE, JMS, SOAP, Rest, Mqseries
- JUnit & other test frameworks
- Databases: Oracle (knowledge of PL/SQL Est un plus)
- Tools : Eclipse, Subversion, Maven, GIT...
- Knowledge of Front-end technologies is an asset.
- You are fluent in written and spoken English and French.
- You are able to participate actively in English and French meetings.
- Personal skills:
- Intellectual thoroughness and likes to get things right
- Passion for developing outstanding solutions
- Sense of initiative
- Capacity to adapt to challenges
- Strong analytical and summarizing skills
- Ease of contact and team-spirit
* Only candidates with eligible work permit for Luxembourg will be considered for this opportunity. *