For an opportunity in the financial sector for one of our Luxembourg customers, we are currently looking for a :
Java Developer (M/F)
Your main mission will be to contribute to the elaboration of solutions and design, code, develop and test the new bricks. You will also maintain existing software and provide a third line production support for these applications.
- Bachelor degree in computer science.
- You have a 2+ years Java background. An experience in a similar professional domain is considered as an added value.
- You demonstrate creativity and initiative while respecting team-work and common objectives.
- You are expected to promptly address urgent request and you are effective in delivering within the agreed deadlines.
- IT skills:
- Expertise in Java, XML, SOAP, Rest, JMS and excellent general knowledge of libraries and frameworks covering these technologies.
- The endpoints and gateways being considered as business critical, you are able to craft high quality code and implement Unit Testing to ensure high code coverage of automated unit and integration testing.
- Knowledge of Front-end technologies is an asset.
- Spring, JEE, JMS, SOAP, Rest
- JUnit & other test frameworks
- Databases: Oracle (knowledge of PL/SQL Est un plus)
- Tools : Eclipse, Subversion, Maven...
- You are fluent in written and spoken English and French.
- You are able to participate actively in English and French meetings.
- Personal skills:
- Intellectual thoroughness and likes to get things right
- Passion for developing outstanding solutions
- Sense of initiative
- Capacity to adapt to challenges
- Strong analytical and summarizing skills
- Ease of contact and team-spirit
* Only candidates with eligible work permit for Luxembourg will be considered for this opportunity. *