For an opportunity in the financial sector for one of our Luxembourg customers, we are currently looking for a Technical Architect - Storage (m/f).
You will be in charge of the following main missions:
- Will taking functional guidance from the Head of Architecture.
- Will follow Career path set for Architects and pursue the applicable professional certification
- Will own and define the overall technical system architecture for the systems within their portfolio
- Will design the optimal domain architecture for domain core components and satellites.
- Will define and own the roadmap and strategic transformation of systems within their portfolio and communicate in a timely manner to the Trm Coordinator.
- Will lead the Maintenance and update the Technical Design Authority Architecture Model, standards for systems in their portfolio in respect of design principles as set forth by the Design authority Will attend the appropriate Tda boards, representing his/her domain.
- Will report and highlight relevant performance/capacity issues and risks in their portfolio.
- Will lead/ensure the definition of target solution for resolution.
- Will present the domain and its evolution to internal and external stakeholders.
- Will support Solution Architects during the solution lifecycle where infrastructure is required Will support the Operations teams and support Severity 1 incidents for systems in their portfolio
- Will ensure Publication of monthly and weekly performance and capacity reports
- Will maintain and update the Technical Design Authority Architecture Model and standards for systems in their portfolio in respect of design principles as set forth by the Design authority
- Will create the architecture documents for the Architecture Repository as described by the Design Authority.
- Will coordinate baseline definition and baseline evolution for components in the domain.
- Will execute the perform and assist roles as required by the client's Project deliverables templates for projects allocated to them (Physical operational Model, Infrastructure Gap Analysis, etc)
- Will support the PMO in project planning
Our ideal profile
- Technical Profile:
- Bachelor ; Masters or equivalent via experience.
- Basic knowledge of ITIL processes
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar function.
- Solid experience and proven track of record on Storage technologies (EMC, IBM) as an Architect.
- Individual Profile:
- Active knowledge of English
- “Can do” attitude.
- Willingness to tackle challenges
- Service-oriented, client-focused attitude.
- Willingness and capability to be customer-faced once in a while.
* Only candidates with eligible work permit for Luxembourg will be considered for this opportunity. *