For various opportunities within our structure, we are currently looking for some Multilingual Helpdesk Officer (m/f).
Your main responsibilities
- Provide first level support (via remote software, Phone, mail...) in French and/or English and/or German and/or Luxembourgish. Other languages would be a great asset for your application.
- Answer to open calls within reasonable time limits
- Utilize and maintain the helpdesk tracking software
- Prioritize and manage assigned open cases
- Install, test, configure, new workstations , peripheral equipment and Software installations
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and solve Hardware / software problems related to user's workstation environments (Workstation, Notebook, applications, OS, Mobile devices etc.)
- Internal haulage (install, move, change etc.)
- Maintain stock and inventory of all equipment such as software and software licenses
- Ensure first level user account management
Our ideal profile
- You are graduated in IT (e.g : Catp/Dap Informaticien qualifié/Bac+2...)
- You are fluent in one of these languages : German (and/or Luxembourgish), French and English. Other languages would be a great asset.
- You have a first knowledge in Active Directory, Windows (7/10), MacOS, basic Network configuration knowledge or practical experience with a such a tool (e.g : Service Desk Plus, Manage Engine, Heat Deployment Software...)
- You have strong verbal communication skills. Moreover, you are reliable and work on tasks until completed.
- Even in complex situation, you are recognized for your positive mindset.
- An experience with processes (e.g : ITIL) and with a tickting tool is necessary.
- An experience with a helpdesk organisation would be also helpful.
* Only candidates with eligible work permit for Luxembourg will be considered for this opportunity. *