For a long term mission in the financial sector for one of our prestigious Luxembourg customers, we are currently looking for an experienced System Engineer Linux (m/f).
- System administration of mainly Linux RedHat platform, but also IBM AIX and Solaris.
- You are responsible for the installation, automation, tuning and maintenance of the Linux infrastructure.
- Monitoring of the Unix infrastructure using Nagios, BMC Bem/Patrol and IBM-tools,
- Assist in maintaining and improving and innovation of the Linux platform.
- Follow-up of incidents, problems, changes related to this platform.
- First and second level support
- Scrupulous follow-up of the rules and the respect for quality, KPI, security baselines and system policies.
- On call service 24/24 7/7.
- Relevant university degree in one of the following subject areas: Computer Science, Business Administration, Information Technology or related field preferred.
- Minimum 5 years in the Unix domain (System maintenance, virtualization, Storage, security, Network & protocols).
- Your skills to carry out this mission are:
- Certified Linux or equivalent on experience.
- High experience internal security, LDAP, security management and implementation in a Unix environment.
- Having experience in development and scripting (Perl, Python, Bash, DevOps tools...)
- You talk and write fluently French and English.
- Other skills:
- Having knowledge of Webservices XML, Rpc, REST...is an add on.
- Familiar with ITIL and IT Service management (roles and processes)
* Only candidates with eligible work permit for Luxembourg will be considered for this opportunity. *