- You will provide technical support in French and English and ensure users are helped in a quick and efficient way.
- You will solve several issues per day, mainly with MS Office applications; password reset will be also part of your tasks and you will solve mobile issues (BlackBerry, Android) and iPad issues.
- You are the first contact and provide a customer friendly approach.
- You communicate clearly with the users and make clear statements regarding the follow-up of their tickets.
- You follow up and dispatch the support requests within the Service Level Agreements.
- You report to the Service Desk Manager and establish and maintain excellent contact with the ICT Local Support teams and other Support Teams.
- You have a passion for helping people with software problems and you have a first experience on an IT Helpdesk or IT Service Desk.
- You possess an advanced knowledge of Microsoft applications and products (Word, Excel, Outlook,..) Also you have an interest in mobile technology (Android, BlackBerry,..)
- You have an excellent knowledge of French and English, spoken as well as written. Good knowledge of German and/or Luxembourgish is a plus.
- You are flexible, able to handle and solve different situations and can deal with stress.
- You have good communication skills and can work well independently as well as in a team.
Interested ? Send us without further delay your CV through the "apply" button