RCDevs is an award winning software company with a growing reputation in the area of Enterprise security.
To help us grow further we are looking for a full-time Windows System Developer Win32, C#, .NET, C++
We are a team of tech guys, working many new technologies every day. We expect you to be curious, highly motivated and ready to learn new cool things. Each of us has different knowledge and skills, so we always work together to make the sum greater than its parts and to help each other with our challenges.
Your job will mainly consist in working with the R&D team and participate to the development of our Windows/ActiveDirectory back-end components and integration plug-INS. Additionally you may participate to other cool RCDevs projects.
We expect people to have the following knowledge:
- Expert knowledge of Windows system APIs (Win32 API, Sockets, Threads...).
- Expert knowledge of Windows/AD languages and frameworks (.NET, C#, C++).
- Basic knowledge of authentication services (Kerberos, LDAP, ADFS, SAML, Oath...).
- Confortable in working with MacOS, Windows, Linux, GIT.
- Written English is required. Yet spoken English is not mandatory for this job.
The work location is full-time in Belval in Luxembourg (near the French border). You must be entitled to work in Luxembourg by either being an EU national or by having a valid residence and work permit.
Why work for RCDevs
By joining us in our Luxembourg team at Belval, you have the unique opportunity to participate to the development of a growing company gaining in reputation and recognition every day. If you are motivated to work in a very dynamic environment, we would like to offer you new challenges full of innovations, hi-tech R&D and business development. Just contact us!