Our client, a recognized player in the ICT services sector, is looking, for an internal recruitment, for an “Security Engineer (WAF & F5 Technologies)” to complete his team.
- Install, deploy, manage and operate security solutions based on Web Application Firewall
- Testing of new configuration, equipment and releases
- Manage, implement and maintain security projects
- Operations on related network equipment: routers, Firewalls, proxies, etc.
- Reporting on network/security usage and performance
- Participate to project and deployment of new security architecture
- Deliver technical solutions and improve the level of protection of the system
- Develop the technical documentation regarding the operational procedures
- Be part in the security incident response process and participate to On-Duty staffing outside business hours.
- At least several years of experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of F5 Technologies (LTM and ASM).
- Analyzing, troubleshooting and correcting WAF (Web Application Firewall) problems
- Good Knowledge of Firewall, Proxy, Networking (Routing & Switching) systems and technologies.
- Good understanding of IT security
- Technical knowledge of current operating systems, network Hardware, protocols and standards related WAF and Loadbalancers
- Understand complex technical situations and providing recommendations
- Strong problem solving
- Working independently and self-managing time
- Working with a strong customer focus
- Languages: French & English
If this description awakes your curiosity, don't hesitate! Our team will be happy to advise you.