Sogeti - Azure / Office 365 Engineer
2 bis 10 Jahre Erfahrung
Bachelor (3 Jahre)
Sogeti is looking for an Engineer Azure / Office 365 to join our company.
As part of the Infrastructure/Cloud department composed of smart & dedicated people like yourself who make an impact with both internal and client stakeholders, you will be involved in IT challenging projects.
At Sogeti, consultants can work with a variety of different customers, tools and methodologies; something that would otherwise take many years to gain.
Your challenge for this mission
- To support the client in his transition to the Cloud (Microsoft Azure);
- To work with architects and cloud Engineers to implement software solution in the Cloud (e.g. Exchange Online, OneDrive, SharePoint, Teams);
- To act as second or third-line support as far as those solutions are concerned;
- To deploy and manage applications using Azure Intunes;
- To support for Microsoft Office 365 rollout.
Skills & Requirements
And in terms of technical know-how?
- Deep understanding of Azure and cloud technologies;
- Advance knowledge of Microsoft 365 services and tools;
- Experience with Microsoft Active Directory, Azure AD;
- Experience in deploying Exchange, SharePoint, OneDrive and Teams;
- Experience in Azure monitoring tools;
- Experience with PowerShell scripting;
- Knowledge of Virtualization and containerization (Kubernetes / AKS / Docker).
To succeed in your mission you need
- Very good user contact;
- Real ability and willingness to support and help users in a context of migration;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Ability to work methodically and rigorously;
- Curiosity and ability to acquire new skills;
- Very good French knowledge;
- Ability to work, speak and write in English.
3+ years university degree in IT; or any equivalent combination of training, education and experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the duties of the position.
*A background check will be requested upon hiring (criminal record, Education degrees, diplomas & certifications)
SOGETI part of CAPGEMINI: WHAT DOES IT MEAN?
Vollständige Unternehmensbeschreibung anzeigen
For us, a success story! From of a French start-up launched in 1967 by a man, Serge Kampf, which has become a world benchmark in IT consulting.
In 50 years, Capgemini has undertaken a complete transformation. With the same ambition: to be one step ahead of digital and technological transformations.
With its 270,000 employees worldwide, experts in their fields, the Group offers its customers a unique offer to seize all opportunities.
AND SOGETI LUXEMBOURG?
Sogeti in Luxembourg has 750 passionate and proud employees to be part of this leading company on the Luxembourg market, in 4 areas of activity: Cybersecurity, Testing, Digital and Infra / Cloud.
It also has strong sectoral expertise (Banking, Insurance, Space, Defense, European and State institutions, Aeronautics, Energy, Industry, etc.); but also an ecosystem of international partners (publishers, start-ups, universities) associated with innovation centers;
And finally, a 360 approach that supports our clients from strategy to implementation of their transformation. Above all a real playground and evolution for any techie looking for challenges.
WHY JOINING US?
To integrate a team on a human scale;
To have access to open career paths in terms of jobs, roles and sectors;
For being involved in a fun atmosphere and regain the freedom to dare;
To act on complex issues in an innovative environment.
Comprehensive Relocation Program;
Company car and fuel card if needed;
28 days of annual leave & 11 days of public holidays;
Sympass card ((ticketing & concierge services with exclusive discounts);
Shareholding Program exclusively dedicated to employees;
Referral bonus program;
Long term career plan & a personalized follow-up;
Participation in tech conferences.
SO, READY FOR THE CHALLENGE?