We are launching a new challenge: to find a driven and talented Citrix Engineer!
By becoming part of the team of our Infrastructure/Cloud department within Sogeti, you will be involved within a multicultural environment in which you will be able to improve your skills by sharing technical knowledge with your future colleagues, on various platforms.
- To administrate, install, configure, and to maintain Citrix Infrastructure and related software to ensure stable performance of the computing environment;
- To evaluate system specifications, input/output processes and working parameters for Hardware/software compatibilities;
- To recognize and to troubleshoot Citrix Infrastructure problems;
- To investigate, to analyse and to recommend backup/security strategies as required;
- To perform installations of Citrix Infrastructures chain from the NetScaler till user environment management tools;
- To collaborate with IT staff in planning and project management as they relate to the system and server environment to ensure timely completion and delivery of IT services and solutions.
Skills & Requirements
And in terms of technical know-how?
- Expertise in Microsoft Windows Server 2012 / 2016;
- Expertise in maintaining server environments including security patches, firmware upgrades, hot fixes, service packs, intermediate versions / full version upgrades;
- Hands-on experience in establishing and maintaining documented procedures for system and service administration;
- Strong scripting experience with PowerShell is a nice-to-have;
- Experience with Ivanti AppSense is an asset.
To succeed in your mission you need:
- To be strongly result & service oriented individual;
- To demonstrate ability to provide technical leadership, mentorship and knowledge sharing for other technical staff in the department;
- To demonstrate strong communication skills, as well as analytical ability, judgment and capacity to work effectively with all the stakeholders;
- To be able to work independently as well as being a real team player;
- To be open-minded with desire to learn and develop oneself in a fast-moving international working environment;
- To have a good command in English - French is real asset.
But above all, the desire to invest yourself in the life and the working atmosphere of a team!
3+ years university degree in IT and at least 5 years of professional experience; or any equivalent combination of training, education and experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the duties of the position.