In the field of its development Sogeti is looking for hiring a:
Cybersecurity / Soc Analyst Level 1 (M/F)
- Review Security-related events, assessing risk and validity, and reporting of findings
- Analyze Network traffic to assist in testing new signatures for production deployment to client environments
- Analyze additional log, forensic investigation procedures and protocols.
- Facilitate use of technology-based tools or methodologies to review, design and/or implement products and services
- Log collection, incident and threat detection
- Advise and recommend on defensive strategies based on the clients existing technical Security controls in relation to their current risk appetite.
- Evidence collection, threat and risk management
- Incident management methodologies
- Review Security-related events, assessing severity, criticality and priority
- Monitor and report based on client Slas with an emphasis on quality and accuracy
- Knowledge of basic computer science: algorithms, data structures, databases, operating systems, networks, and tool development (not production-quality software but tools that can help you do stuff)
- Understanding of It operations: help desk, end-point management, and server management
- Ability to communicate: write clearly and speak authoritatively to different kinds of audiences (business leaders and techies)
- Understanding of adversary motivations: cybercrime, cyber activism, cyberwar, cyber espionage, and the difference between cyber propaganda and cyber terrorism
- Understanding of Security operations concepts: perimeter defence, Byod management, data loss protection, insider threat, kill chain analysis, risk assessment, and Security metrics
- Language: English. French and/or Dutch is an asset
- 2 years of experience in a similar position
- Prior experience as a Soc Analyst is an asset
- Prior experience with either Qradar, Arcsight, or Rsa is an asset
- Training/Qualification/Accreditation: One or more of these: Ccna, Cissp, Sans Giac, Gcia, Gcih, Gsec or similar, Ceh, Sscp, Oscp.
If you don't have all the above mentioned requirements but own a great part of them, this mission at Sogeti Luxembourg can give you the opportunity to acquire new competences and to evaluate technically.
Please send us your CV via the button below.