With more than 600 experimented collaborators, Sogeti Luxembourg is the most important IT services actor in Luxembourg. Sogeti is able to deliver both private and public sectors in Luxembourg.
We offer our customers a wide range of IT services covering 4 disciplines (Application, Infrastructure, Security and Testing Services) in 7 on top domains (Business Intelligence, Enterprise Content Management, Application Management & Modernisation, Cloud Computing, Desktop & Unified Communication, Security et Testing).
In the field of its development SOGETI is looking for hiring a :
JUNIOR SECURITY CONSULTANT - PENETRATION TESTER / ETHICAL HACKING (M/F)
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conducts network penetration testing and vulnerability scanning using automated tools, ad-hoc tools, and manual testing
- Executes security controls to prevent hackers from infiltrating company information or jeopardizing programs
- Researches attempted efforts to compromise security protocols and recommends solutions
- Conduct web application security tests against applications following a standard testing methodology using automated tools, ad-hoc tools, and manual testing
- Conduct Infrastructure Assessments
- Conduct Wireless Assessments
- Cybersecurity forensics
Technical skills :
- Master's degree in computer science with a specialization in Information Security or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
- CEH, GIAC/SANS or other security related certificate is an asset.
- Experience in Unix/Linux/Windows system configuration and administration
- Experience using Metasploit and other Ethical Hacking tools
- Scripting/programing/Code review skills preferred
General skills :
- Fluent English and French is required
- Excellent problem solving, decision-making, and investigative skills
- Experienced in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with employees and clients
- Ability to exercise discretion and maintain confidentiality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels in the organization
- Proficiency in time management, project management, presentation, and organizational skills
- Working knowledge of security and network technologies
If you don't have all the above mentioned requirements but own a great part of them, this mission at Sogeti Luxembourg can give you the opportunity to acquire new competences and to evaluate technically. Please send us your CV.