Sogeti - Junior IT Support Engineer
< 5 Jahre Erfahrung
Sogeti is looking for a talented, driven and ambitious Junior IT Support Engineer to join our company.
You just have been graduated? You are currently in an internship and will get your diploma in the next months? You are looking for your first permanent job? Then, check the job description below and apply!
As part of the Infra & Cloud department composed of smart & dedicated people like yourself who make an impact with both internal and client stakeholders, you will be fully integrated in the IT Support team from our Service Delivery Center in Bertrange.
You will do more than a job and you will engage in some of Luxembourg's most prestigious clients.
At Sogeti, consultants can work with a variety of different customers, tools and methodologies; something that would otherwise take many years to gain.
- Being the point of contact for our customers;
- Providing a first level of resolution;
- Responsible of providing operation services for telephony, print services, email communication and remote access;
- Execution of daily operation schedule;
- Creating procedures for new incidents;
- Continue to develop skills, knowledge and ability to improve processes and procedures, and keep updated on trends and developments in the industry. This included meeting annual personal development goals.
Skills & Requirements
- Good skills of Linux and Windows Operating System;
- Basic knowledge of networking concepts (Basic protocols, Firewalling, VLAN Switching);
- Experience in ticketing tool would be an asset;
- Experience in troubleshooting PCs/Laptops/Tablets, VPN would be an asset;
- Knowledge of ITIL processes would be an asset;
- Positive can-do attitude with a mature and professional approach;
- Excellent verbal communication and customer service skills;
- Fluent in English and French; German and/or Luxembourgish would be an asset;
- Willing to learn and team player.
- Education: 2+ years university degree in IT; or any equivalent combination of training, education and experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the duties of the position.
About the company
Vollständige Unternehmensbeschreibung anzeigen
SOGETI: A PRESENCE IN MORE THAN 100 LOCATIONS AROUND THE WORLD
Founded in France by Serge Kampf in 1967, Sogeti, part of Capgemini group, focus on the growing local IT market with over 25,000 people in 15 countries.
With more than 50 years of experience and a great expertise of the different sectors of activity, we support companies and organizations in the realization of their ambitions, from the definition of their strategy to the implementation of their operations, through our pragmatic approach, "Value in the making," and our passion for technology.
SOGETI LUXEMBOURG: 750 employees
At Sogeti Luxembourg, leading provider of technology and engineering services in the country, we support the transformation of its customers by relying on its 4 expertise: Security, Testing, Digital, and Infrastructure/Cloud.
We are driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Resolutely multicultural, we strive for diversity and have therefore set up a flexible and responsive organization with 750 employees.
Why Joining Sogeti?
Joining Sogeti means taking a giant leap forward in your career, working with the Best & Brightest that will support your talent while you engage in some of Luxembourg's most innovative projects.
Consultants can work with a variety of different customers, tools and methodologies; something that would otherwise take many years to gain.
Career Development and Training opportunities: We believe that business success is intrinsically linked to your career success.
We want to ensure that when you are on client site that you have the best opportunity to deliver to the highest quality - therefore continuous training is key. As a rapidly growing and evolving business, we offer many opportunities to people who want to learn and stretch themselves. We promote people on merit not tenure. We recognise and reward people for upholding our values and high standards as well as delivering results for our clients and our business.
Thought Leadership & Award-Winning Innovation: If you are a focused individual who wants to continually develop and work alongside industry thought leaders, then you can be part of SogetiLabs which is our Think Tank, a network of over 150 technology leaders from Sogeti worldwide. This is our trend lab that looks for new evolutions driven by new technology. Sogetilabs also carry out in-depth international research about current and future trends, give insight into the impact and application of business and consumer technology. SogetiLabs is part of Applied Innovation Exchange, Capgemini Group's worldwide incubator for innovation.
Competitive salary and benefits package: It includes advantageous fringe benefits (Company car, fuel card, meal allowance, tech conferences...).