Map out your next move by joining our team as a Security Officer!
If you have good knowledge on IT Security, Risk and Business Continuity management, then do not hesitate to read the job description below and apply!
Sogeti is looking for a Security Officer to join its Client based in Luxembourg, in the financial sector. As a key member of this human-size team, you will work closely with the Risk Manager, in a friendly work environment right next to the town with all amenities (shops, restaurants & public transport).
You will also have the unique opportunity to gain experience with the shared technical knowledge of your futures colleagues, for prestigious clients, in the cyber security field.
Be dedicated to the cyber security of a major player in the financial sector
- Contribute to the ISS strategy and roadmap definition;
- Set up and ensure delivery of operational SI related projects and tools;
- Participate to the definition or modification of security policies and/or procedures;
- Conduct regular meetings with business line and ISS teams;
- Propose, ensure execution of security mitigations, initiatives and action plans;
- Implement new controls to reach the goals establish by the Client;
- Manage and pilot all information and operational risk (analysis, mitigation plan, implementing solutions, reporting) in collaboration with local team;
- Follow mitigation plans for risks detected by audits and pentest and therefore interact with internal and external audit;
- Create and maintain accurate documentation (architecture design, standards and procedures) and risk report to ensure the enforcement of security document;
- Continue to develop skills, knowledge and ability to improve processes and procedures, and keep updated on trends and developments in the industry.
And in terms of technical know-how?
- 3+ years of technical experience in Information Security, System Administration, or Network:
- Knowledge of network technologies, Windows and Unix administration;
- Knowledge of typical security devices such as Firewalls, intrusion detection systems, AV and End Point security, Web Application Firewalls, Antispam systems, event correlation systems, etc.
- Experience in Privileged Access Management.
To succeed in your mission, you need
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Out-of-the box thinking;
- Positive can-do attitude with a mature and professional approach;
- Ability to solve complex problems;
- Team player;
- Fluent in English AND in French.
But above all, the desire to invest yourself in the life and the working atmosphere of a team!
5+ years university degree in IT and at least 3 years of professional experience, education and experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the duties of the position.