SOGETI is looking for a talented, driven and experienced Dot Net Developer to join our company in Luxembourg.
As part of the Digital department composed of smart & dedicated people like yourself who make an impact with both internal and client stakeholders, you will participate in the Software Development lifecycle of a project on client premises, a prestigious international organization. You will do more than just sling code and you will engage in some of Luxembourg's most innovative projects.
At SOGETI, consultants can work with a variety of different customers, tools and methodologies; something that would otherwise take many years to gain.
If you do have a Secret Clearance, then this job is for you!
A full relocation program will be offered to help you, including moving allowance.
- Participate in the full software development life cycle at all stages including:
- Analysis & Backlog definition;
- Solution design;
- Follow Agile development best practices as well as DevOps enabling practices such as Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment to improve overall execution speed and product quality;
- Follow security best practises such as OWASP;
- Responsible for working closely with the product owner to create software that meet the business needs;
- Be able to think through business use cases;
- Create and maintain accurate documentation;
- Continue to develop skills, knowledge and ability to improve processes and procedures, and keep updated on trends and developments in the industry. This included meeting annual personal development goals.
Skills & Requirements
- Experience in building applications using Microsoft .NET technology;
- Experience in C# Development, ASP.NET and MVC;
- Experience in Visual Studio, TFS, MS DevOps;
- Experience with SQL Server, Oracle DB;
- Any certification in Microsoft .NET would be an asset;
- Positive can-do attitude with a mature and professional approach;
- Excellent verbal communication and customer service skills;
- Fluent in English.
- Education: 3+ years university degree in IT and at least 5 years of professional experience.
All applications will be treated as confidential.
What we offer
Comprehensive Relocation program including:
- Relocation allowance up to €1200 to help you get settled;
- Relocation assistance by your dedicated HR Business Partner:
- In selecting child care;
- School location search for school-age children;
- Suitable housing search;
- Spousal work visas sponsorship;
- Job search assistance for the spouse;
- Language and cultural trainings;
- Competitive Salary;
- Meal allowance;
- Company car and fuel card;
- 28 days of annual leave & 11 days of public holidays;
- Sympass card (ticketing & concierge services with exclusive discounts);
- Shareholding program exclusively dedicated to employees;
- Referral bonus program;
- Long term career plan & a personalized follow-up;
- Participation in tech conferences.
Why Joining Luxembourg?
- The safest country in the world in the heart of Europe and less than 2 hours from European Capitals;
- Truly Multicultural: A population of 626,000 people including 48% made up of foreign communities with 170 nationalities;
- The wealthiest country in EU with the best state-funded healthcare system & old-age state pension scheme;
- High quality education with international schools;
- High standard of living including job security, political stability, individual freedom and environmental quality;
- Free public transport.