With more than 675 experimented collaborators, Sogeti Luxembourg is the most important IT services actor in Luxembourg. Sogeti is able to deliver both private and public sectors and owns more than 80 active accounts in Luxembourg.
We offer our customers a wide range of IT services covering 3 disciplines (Application, Infrastructure and Testing Services) in 7 on top domains (Business Intelligence, Enterprise Content Management, Application Development & Management, Cloud Computing, Desktop & Unified Communication, Security and Testing).
As a real trustful partner for our customers, we are always listening to their needs and always offering them special sized solutions with a mutual goal to succeed and to perform.
The passion of our consultants for IT makes the difference through their competences and professionalism, and these qualities that are our force and pride.
We are currently looking for a person who holds expertise in PHP development as an employee of Sogeti under a permanent contract in order to reinforce our existing team.
Senior PHP Developer (M/F)
- You will design, implement and maintain multi-tears applications
- You will develop and maintain database stored procedures
- You will integrate database with PHP applications.
- You will execute test programs
- You will write technical documentation
- You will assistance with deployment and configuration of the Database
- Hols an IT diploma of minimum 3 years after secondary school (bachelor)
- At least 12 years of professional experience after higher education
- Fluent in English and French
- Very good experience of with PHP and Zend 2/Symphony frameworks
- Experience with Angular
- Very good experience of continuous integration using PHP Unit
- Very good experience of database development (Oracle, SQL)
- Good knowledge of the Agile development methodology (e.g. Scrum)
- Good knowledge of the OWASP (Open Web Application Security Project) vulnerabilities and how to develop secured PHP source applications
- Rigorous and having good analysis capacities
- Having very good communication skills and being satisfaction oriented
Sogeti is the perfect place to bring your passion for IT into play and learn new skills. You will be given the opportunity to develop your career through interesting projects, and your evolution will be monitored closely by your line manager and HR team. Moreover, you will be encouraged to attend training courses to broaden your knowledge and obtain certifications. You can also count on an attractive salary and fringe benefits: Sympass card, shareholding, cooptation bonus, company car with fuel card, meal allowance...
Voted as the second richest country in the world, Luxembourg offers a high quality of life that is hard to match. It is a multi-cultural environment.
If you think that you match with this profile, please send your resume via the button below.