Senior Security Consultant - Specialized in Security Assessment and Governance (M/F)
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Creates required information Security documentation and completes requests in accordance with requirements
- Escalates to appropriate management, and provides timely, relevant updates and periodic reports as needed
- Identifies opportunities and executes plans to improve workflow and understands the business impacts of those improvements for communication to management
- Other forms of Regulatory Compliance: SoX, HIPAA, etc.
- Assist Business Development in proposal redaction
- Conduct Security Maturity Analysis
- Publish Security Articles in Local and International Media
- Technical skills:
- Master's degree in computer science or in a related field, 6 plus years' experience in Information Security, or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
- Experience with IT Security Frameworks, ISO 27XXX series etc.
- CEH, OSCP, GIAC/SANS or other Security related certificate is required
- CISSP, CISA, CISM or other certificate would be definitely appreciated
- General skills:
- Fluent English and French is required
- Excellent problem solving, decision-making, and investigative skills
- Experienced in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with employees and clients
- Ability to exercise discretion and maintain confidentiality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels in the organization
- Proficiency in time management, project management, presentation, and organizational skills
- Working knowledge of Security and network technologies
If you don't have all the above mentioned requirements but own a great part of them, this mission at Sogeti Luxembourg can give you the opportunity to acquire new competences and to evaluate technically.