- Employ Agile development practices including test and deployment automation as well as Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery using Jenkins to improve overall execution speed and product quality.
- Function as in-house consultant/expert for resolution of complex technical issues. Research emerging trends/best practices and determine implications of proposed solutions on meeting business unit strategy
- Key contributor in the creation of technical strategy for projects within client IT with the architecture group. Identify technical and business opportunities to take advantage of cross project knowledge, best practices and reusability to expedite projects
- Be a technology advocate and share expertise with other team members.
- Be a key partner to the business and the rest of the team throughout the delivery cycle.
- Think through challenging and interesting problems and solve them with your team.
- Coach and help develop the team and client technology community.
- Extensive hands-on development and delivery experience using Java and Spring Framework
- Hands-on experience with a client side rendering framework such as Angular (prefered), Ember, Vue.js or React
- Great Object Oriented coding practices, including strong design patterns knowledge, refactoring, clean code.
- Real passion for software engineering and best practices
- Passion for technology, team leadership and a willingness to mentor and work with developers at all levels of experience
- Experience in Agile , Lean and/or Continuous Delivery approach such as Continuous Integration, TDD, infrastructure as code
- Experience in designing application running in cloud platforms such as Pcf, BlueMix, AWS.