Our company is launching a new challenge: to find her or his future Tester Automation!
By becoming part of the team of our Testing department within Sogeti, you will be involved within a multicultural environment in which you will be able to improve your skills by sharing technical knowledge with your future colleagues, on various platforms.
To act as member of the test automation community, contribute to the test automation governance and drive all test automation activities by
- Designing, planning and implementing automation test strategies covering various applications (fronted/backend) and workflows;
- Designing and execute automated (functional and non-functional) tests and automated end-to-end flows to ensure specific quality levels according to the business requirements;
- Creating and maintaining automated scripts and regression tests;
- Administrating all test automation tools, maintaining the test ecosystem and ensure consistency of automation test artifacts into the source tool management;
- Defining and designing the test automation infrastructure, architecture and activities in alignment with the Test Management and internal IT teams;
- Supporting the definition of test automation concepts for implementation and migration projects;
- Being involved in PoCs and prototype initiatives;
- Creating documentation of test automation activities and report all identified quality issues and defects;
- Supporting the Test Management Head with general improvements of the QA/Test Procedure;
- Closely collaborating with Business Analysts, Developers and other department members.
Skills & Requirements AND in terms of technical know-how?
- Strong command in test management approach and automation tools and frameworks (e.g. Robot framework, Azure-DevOps, Postman, Jenkins, Selenium, Appium);
- Technical focus in test automation for APIs/Web services, Web and mobile applications;
- Previous experience or practical knowledge about performance/volume testing (e.g. tools like Gatling, NeoLoad and JMeter);
- Experience in integration testing of system components, as well as system integration testing is a nice to have;
- Familiar with Agile software development methodologies and techniques (e.g. CI/CD pipelines, dynamic test data management, etc.) would be an asset.
To succeed in your mission you need
- To be strongly result & service oriented individual;
- To have analytical skills to analyze requirements and systems under test;
- To be a fast learner to gain an understanding of complex applications and (end-to-end) workflows, and to transfer and abstract knowledge;
- To demonstrate oral and written communication skills, as well as working in a very structured way;
- To be able to work independently as well as being a real team player;
- To be open-minded with desire to learn and develop oneself in a fast-moving international working environment;
- To have a good command in English - French is real asset.
But above all, the desire to invest yourself in the life and the working atmosphere of a team!
3+ years university degree in IT and at least 3 years of professional experience; or any equivalent combination of training, education and experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the duties of the position.