We are launching a new challenge: to find a driven and talented Unix/Linux System Administrator!
By becoming part of the team of our Infrastructure/Cloud department within Sogeti, you will be involved within a multicultural environment in which you will be able to improve your skills by sharing technical knowledge with your future colleagues, on various platforms.
- To intervene in the server management unit to provide support for the base operating system on servers by implementing standard OS parameter configuration and version levels;
- To provide support of the Operating System configuration and associated file systems, log files, processes, problem determination, problem resolution, software, administration tools, utilities, security, and Hardware;
- To oversee the installation of administrative tools to allow support to be provided locally or from a remote location;
- To guarantee standard problem & change control processes are followed.
And in terms of technical know-how?
- AIX / Unix / Linux experience in production environment ;
- Solaris (9, 10 and 11) experiences in production environment;
- Experience with High Availability Solution (EG. Powerha) and Virtualization (EG. PowerVM/loom/cdom);
- Experience with Gpfs, HMC, Lvm;
- Experience in Cloud;
- Configuration and Administration of Veritas Cluster;
- Disk and File system management through Veritas Volume Manager;
- Bash/Shell scripting and other scripting languages.
To succeed in your mission you need
- To be strongly result & service oriented individual;
- To demonstrate proven experience in troubleshooting experience
- To have a practical knowledge of of ITIL methodology
- To be able to work independently as well as being a real team player;
- To be open-minded with desire to learn and develop yourself on a both challenging and emerging environment working environment;
- To have a good command in English - French is real asset.
- But above all, the desire to invest yourself in the life and the working atmosphere of a team!
3+ years university degree in IT and at least 10 years of professional experience; or any equivalent combination of training, education and experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the duties of the position.