For more information follow us on Twitter @SopraBanking or visit www.soprabanking.com.
To support our growth and develop our service desk teams in Luxembourg, we are looking for (m/f):
Junior Application Support Engineer - Luxembourg
Sopra Banking Software Luxembourg - Junior Application Support Engineer
As a junior application support engineer, you will be able to train your skills in banking and IT.
After a first 3 week initial training and multiple trainings concerning the banking sector , the junior support engineer will be responsible for
- Being the single point of contact for support services for all third parties (customers, integrators, internal customers...);
- Validating the validity of the ticket/call with regards to the contractually agreed services;
- Doing the first level support on received incidents, based on the documented procedures;
- Transferring the incidents to the appropriate second line team for further 2nd line support investigation;
- Completing the procedures at disposal to improve the 1st line support KPI;
- Helping the IT and the business departments to face the difficulties that they meet with the software.
Thanks to the acquired experience on various client based projects, the junior application support engineer will be able to train and coach new hires in order to evolve to a function including second line support, team management and service management
- The second line support handles Incidents, problems, and service requests;
- The second line support provides support services beyond the 1st line support's mission, requiring greater depth of knowledge;
- It also acts proactively on a day-to-day basis and is able to anticipate and take actions against potential issues.
- Bachelor or Master in Sciences or Computer Sciences, Master in Engineering, ... with maximum two years of experience;
- Interest in the banking industry;
- Team player;
- Mobile and flexible (willingness to travel abroad when required);
- Open communicator;
- Fluent in English and good knowledge in French;
- Dutch and German are assets.
- A young & dynamic environment;
- Clearly defined growth possibilities;
- Sopra Banking University foresees trainings available throughout the entire career;
- Attractive financial package including interesting compensation & benefits such as an extended insurance package, a competitive salary and a range of employee benefits (company car, fuel card...).