Sword Group is an international Consulting, Service and Software Company driving global leaders in their digital & technology transformation. Created in November 2000, the group has a current headcount of 2'000 + associates operating in more than 50 countries.
Sword Luxembourg has a current headcount of 100 associates. We are mainly working with the European Institutions and prestigious companies in the private sector on long-term projects.
We really try to keep a positive atmosphere allowing our associates to share more than work. For our Director, the goal is to create a bound between the co-workers, thanks to corporate events, a nice working atmosphere and good communication.
We are currently looking for a SharePoint Administrator
- You will be in charge of SharePoint Farm Management (2013) and to install new farms.
- You will be in charge of doing updates on Windows and SP.
- You will be in charge of performance monitoring and to monitor the use of the platforms (statistics collection).
- You will be in charge of the configuration of SP features.
- You will write Powershell scripts in order to automate some actions.
- You will Support the development team.
- You will deploy new applications (not during the business hours).
- You have at least a Bachelor in Computer Sciences.
- You have between 3 to 5 years of experience as SharePoint Administrator.
- You must have strong skills in system administration (network, OS and SharePoint of course)
- You must know how to develop a Wsp and to know what is a correlation ID.
- You are fluent in English and you have (ideally) a good level in French.
- Private sector
- Luxembourg based
If this opportunity speaks to you or if you know someone who would be interested in this opportunity, then don't hesitate to contact me for further information or to apply for this vacancy.
Successful applicants will be contacted within 2 weeks and we guarantee the confidentiality of your application.