Are you an experienced and passionate QA engineer who wants to make a real impact? If you are constantly in pursuit of quality, great at enhancing user experience and always one step ahead of customers wishes (...and dreams), then this may be for you!
We are recruiting our very first QA engineer to work with our rapidly growing Engineering and Product teams. You will help us cultivate quality across the organization and develop (and implement) the finest test methodologies across our entire stack.
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science, IT or a related technical field
- You have 4+ years of experience testing and releasing applications written with modern technologies (Angular, React, Node.js, TypeScript, QT, Golang and our very own Hapiness framework)
- You can roll up your sleeves and conduct hands-on testing in an Agile environment
- You are a team player and excellent at communicating with team members from different backgrounds and cultures
- You are passionate about QA and eager to build a career in this field
- You are fluent in English, with French as a bonus
- Experience as a full-stack developer
- Knowledge of microservices, Rest, gRPC, Go and C++
- Understanding of unit, integration and E2E tests
- Enjoy a good beer :)
- Be part of a fast-growing startup story
- Cakes and cookies baked by the founders every week
- Fresh fruit
- Flexible working time
- After work drinks every Friday
- And a lot more: an awesome office with an in-house built arcade, table tennis, nerf guns, many team events, toastie parties, etc.