Our different IT teams take care of various aspects around the analysis of the large volume of data that we constantly process - to provide our customers with the best solution to fulfill their needs. We crawl, process, analyze, enrich and search public data (speech, video, and text) with the help of modern machine learning technology, store the results in a manner structured for efficient use by our applications, and visualize it in the Talkwalker solution which our clients use to answer their questions.
Talkwalker is an online and social data analytics software company specialized in listening, analytics and reporting that empowers over 2,000 brands analyzing online conversations on social networks in 187 languages. The company is extremely international with headquarters based in the city center of Luxembourg and has additional offices in New York City, San Francisco, Frankfurt, Singapore, Tokyo and Paris.
We are looking for an Integration Architect to further strengthen our Client & Data Integration team and contribute to the success of our company.
The Integration Architect is responsible for supporting the sales team in selling our API products, onboarding new API clients successfully, maintaining relationships with existing clients and selling additional services and products. This includes empowering the salespeople to sell more API products, support in closing deals, implementing the technical requirements, orchestrating a flawless project launch, communicating the Talkwalker value proposition, identifying new opportunities with the clients organization, and ensuring client's success and satisfaction in assigned accounts. Additionally, the Integration Architect will continuously expand the client's use of our services and its sophistication and hence contribute to the success of our client.
- Assist Sales and Customer Success Teams for new API customers and related questions pre and post sales
- Develop business objectives and action plans in cooperation with your clients, then execute them
- Liaise with your clients on the initial on-boarding and use of the Talkwalker API products to successfully leverage social data in their overall business
- Up-sell and expand portfolio of accounts by proactively monitoring your client's evolving business models, reviewing client's needs and offering adapted solutions
- Nurture the relationship with your clients in order to surpass their expectations and establish long term relationships
- Train the Sales departments, Customer Success Management department and Support teams on API products
- Shape API offering in collaboration with engineers, product and marketing teams
- Participate in our overall service and sales strategy
- Passionate and keen to leverage technical knowledge in a more customer-facing role
- Knowledge in Web services and API management technologies (SOAP/Rest, XML/JSON, XSLT)
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of clients
- You create reliable and clear documentation
- Good organisational and time management skills
- You have an ability to work to deadlines and good eye for the detail
- You have preferably gained experience in a customer success, business development or sales role
- Fluent proficiency in English, any other languages an added bonus
- Creative, self-motivated, try things out on your own and simply get things done.
What we offer
- Outstanding development team and great company atmosphere where you can personally grow
- Monthly developer talks
- Yearly paid attendance to a conference of your choice related to your work. (e.g. Elasticon in San Francisco)
- Competitive salary package, flexible hours
- Additional benefits: free drinks, meal vouchers, weekly company lunches/drinks, monthly events (laser game, ice skating, ...)
- VISA sponsorship for successful candidates if required
- Optional health insurance
- 1 Volunteering Day Per Year
We have been recognized by the Forrester Wave Social Listening Report as a Strong Performer. For us, it validates everything that we are striving for - happy customers, super-powerful product, groundbreaking AI technology, and an abundance of clean and accurate social data.
Our colleagues are coming from 50+ different countries around the world and we have a total headcount of over 350 employees. Being a rapidly-growing organization, our goal is to be 500+ employees by the end of 2021.