Our different IT teams take care of various aspects around the analysis of the large volume of data that we constantly process - to provide our customers with the best solution to fulfill their needs. We crawl, process, analyze, enrich and search public data (speech, video, and text) with the help of modern Machine Learning technology, store the results in a manner structured for efficient use by our applications, and visualize it in the Talkwalker solution which our clients use to answer their questions.
Talkwalker is an online and social data analytics software company specialized in listening, analytics and reporting that empowers over 2,000 brands analyzing online conversations on social networks in 187 languages. The company is extremely international with headquarters based in the city center of Luxembourg and has additional offices in New York City, San Francisco, Frankfurt, Singapore, Tokyo and Paris.
- Build, develop and refine our core machine learning technologies
- Participate in continuous R&D work for our machine learning algorithms
- Constantly work on diverse and challenging new functionalities (detection of duplicates, sentiment, events, trends, automatic translation of text, content extraction, clustering, image classification and brand detection, ...)
- Apply your work on our Big Data corpus of more than 350 million new posts a day. Our search archive has over 1 PB of data.
- Be able to influence business and product delivery in a flexible company structure
- Work together with Data, the search and the Talkwalker team
- You have a PhD degree in Maths/Statistics/Computer Science or related quantitative
- You have a strong grasp of statistics and data mining techniques
- You have hands-on experience with Java
- A first experience with GPU programming would be a plus
- Fluency in software engineering tools and practices (revision control, compilation toolchain, debugging, etc)
- You are creative, self-motivated, try things out on your own and simply get things done
What we offer
- Outstanding development team and great company atmosphere where you can personally grow
- Monthly developer talks
- Yearly paid attendance to a conference of your choice related to your work. (e.g. Elasticon in San Francisco)
- Competitive salary package, flexible hours
- Additional benefits: free drinks, meal vouchers, weekly company lunches/drinks, monthly events (laser game, ice skating, ...)
- VISA sponsorship for successful candidates if required
- 1 Volunteering Day per year