- The NAS Architect should be an excellent communicator.
- He/she is able to translate requirements into functional architecture and to explain complex infrastructure to operational teams.
- He/she will also keep in mind that automation is a goal in every project. Having a background in working in operational teams and participating in projects is a must.
- The NAS Architect should also:
- Understand the business needs of the customer
- Design solutions in NetApp, Dell-EMC² Isilion and Hds Hnas (object Storage).
- Write Architectures documentations and Sop
- Transition / Hand-Over infrastructure to Operational Team
- Being able to be level 3 support for operational teams.
- Coach and transfer knowledge to operational team.
- NetApp 7mode and Cluster mode expertise including API (SDK)
- Dell-EMC² Isilon knowledge
- Knowledge in Hnas is a strong asset
- NetApp Certification
- Scripting knowledge Perl or Python
- Problem solving aptitude
- Excellent communication Skills
- Understanding of production constraints
- Readiness to perform occasionally support during out of office hours
- ITIL and project management methodologies is a real advantage.
- You own an university degree or equivalent level through experience and professional training
- You possess the ability and willingness to quickly learn new technologies, capable of self-study
- In addition to your strong communication skills, you are structured, process minded and able to maintain the high level overview
- You are fluent in English (at least B2 Level). French is considered as an asset
- You can work independently and can manage your time
- You are eager to work in a dynamic multi-national environment with a strong customer focus
- You are willing to travel in order to attend industry events and customer meetings.
A professional and stimulating working environment in the IT sector. Various career opportunities within the Proximus Group on a national level, high-quality training and a rich and acknowledged expertise. We also offer you an attractive remuneration with many fringe benefits