- Participate to projects to make the Network security evolve (Design & construction of new technologies and security equipment to support the security evolution)
- Participate to project and deployment of new security architecture.
- Testing of new configuration, equipment and releases
- Reporting on Network/security usage and performance
- Develop and maintain a high standard of documentation (procedure, process)
Team member of the project implementation team (5 engineers)
Participate to security project in several domains such as:
Remote Access (Ipsec/Sslvpn)
Web Application Firewall
- You have at least 3 years of experience in Security domain
- You own an university degree or equivalent level through experience and professional training;
- You possess the ability and willingness to quickly learn new technologies, capable of self-study;
- In addition to your strong communication skills, you are structured, process minded and able to maintain the high level overview
- You are fluent in English (at least B2 Level). French is considered as an asset;
- You can work independently and can manage your time;
- You are eager to work in a dynamic multi-national environment with a strong customer focus;
- You are Customer and Quality focus
- You have an ability to understand complex technical situations and provide recommendations
- Internet technologies: DNS, HTTP, XML, SSL, TCP, UDP.
Checkpoint and Juniper firewalls
Bluecoat Sgos 5.X and 6.X
Linux (Debian, RedHat, CentOS)
Development skills (Perl, rails, Python)
A professional and stimulating working environment in the IT sector.
Various career opportunities within the Proximus Group on a national level, high-quality training and a rich and acknowledged expertise.
We also offer you an attractive remuneration with many fringe benefits