- Initiate, execute and complete security policies projects;
- Perform risk analysis in the security area
- Take charge of communications within projects (meetings, reports and presentations)
- Analyse security compliancy for services and ensure correct adoption and adaptation of security policies into these services
- Develop security plans for the different services
- Drive forward business development activities by identifying client needs, managing the development and delivery of technical proposals and developing relationships with Senior client staff.
- You have knowledge and experience (at least 3 years) of Information Security within at the concerned technological domains (Network and security infrastructure)
- You own a university degree or equivalent level through experience and professional training
- You have sound knowledge and experience in IT Risk Management and internal control
- You have sound knowledge of and experience in common IT frameworks and standards, such as: ITIL, COBIT, CMMI, Iso27k, ISO 22301(Bs25999)...
- Relevant certifications, such as CISA, CISM, Cgeit, Crisc, ITIL, CISSP, Cia, ISO 27001 Lead Auditor/Implementer, Iso22301 Lead Auditor/Implementer, Prince2 or PMP are considered an advantage
- You possess the ability and willingness to quickly learn new technologies, capable of self-study
- In addition to your strong communication skills, you are structured, process minded and able to maintain the high level overview
- You are fluent in English (at least B2 Level). French is considered as an asset
- You can work independently and can manage your time
- You are eager to work in a dynamic multi-national environment with a strong customer focus
- You are willing to travel in order to attend industry events and customer meetings
A professional and stimulating working environment in the IT sector.
Various career opportunities within the Proximus Group on a national level, high-quality training and a rich and acknowledged expertise.
We also offer you an attractive remuneration with many fringe benefits