The Business Analyst profile is responsible for development and maintenance of existing and possible new tools used by service modules.
- Presenting ideas for system improvements
- Software architecture design, together with architecture team
- Producing detailed specifications, writing program code and documenting
- Testing the product in controlled situations before going live
- Preparation of training manuals for users
- Maintaining the systems once they are up and running
- You have in-depth knowledge of Java
- C#, .NET and VB.NET and any other language are considered as an asset
- Business Analyst oriented
- You have at least 6 years of experience in Software development within a large environment;
- You own an university degree or equivalent level through experience and professional training;
- You possess the ability and willingness to quickly learn new technologies, capable of self-study;
- In addition to your strong communication skills, you are structured, process minded and able to maintain the high level overview
- You are fluent in English (at least B2 Level). French is considered as an asset;
- You can work independently and can manage your time;
- You are eager to work in a dynamic multi-national environment with a strong customer focus;
- You are willing to travel in order to attend industry events and customer meetings.
A professional and stimulating working environment in the IT sector.
Various career opportunities within the Proximus Group on a national level, high-quality training and a rich and acknowledged expertise.
We also offer you an attractive remuneration with many fringe benefits