As a Web consulting and services company active in a range of domains - such as government, healthcare, logistics, education, payroll management, et cetera - tentwentyfour has had the opportunity to engage in a variety of projects that employ a multitude of technology stacks and programming languages.
Whether tentwentyfour is designing and implementing industrial apps for Embedded systems or developing a mobile application to drive our client's sales, we consistently focus on these principles: Code quality through teamwork and peer-review, solid foundations through unit- and functional-testing and a powerful code-base through functional programming and proven engineering principles (YAGNI, DRY and KISS).
As a member of tentwentyfour, you'll be sharing responsibilities with the rest of the team, be a project owner on some, and a team-member on other projects.
tentwentyfour has made a habit of looking for team members dedicated to their work, even if they don't have countless years of experience. While we obviously require some experience for a medior to senior position, we still believe that great talents have the ability to quickly learn and take advantage of new technologies. While experience can be acquired, persistence and the desire to learn and succeed should be some of your strongest personality traits.
- Application architecture for both front- and back-ends.
- Design and execution of unit-, integration and acceptance tests.
- Domain analysis, algorithm research, design and implementation.
- Code-review, guidance and role-model for a team of junior and medior developers.
- Development of intuitive user interfaces in ES6+ (Vue, Angular, React, ...).
- Conceptualisation and implementation of server-side back-ends and APIs (Node.js and koa2).
- Development of hybrid mobile applications using Ionic, ReactNative or similar frameworks.
- Continuous deployment of our applications using e.g. Capistrano and Jenkins.
You're a good fit for this job, if you...
- ...are able to lead a team of Web-developers in taking technical decisions.
- ...have a solid understanding of Web technologies and protocols, as well as client/server architecture.
- ...have a knack for the DevOps approach and are not afraid to occasionally handle a Unix Shell.
- ...know that Chai, Mocha and Jasmine do not exclusively refer to hot beverages and have used jest, nightwatch or cypress before.
- ...have great written and spoken skills in English. A decent working-level in French is definitely an asset. Luxembourgish and German are considered a nice to have but not mandatory.
- ...have a degree in a Computer-Science related field or not - Honestly, we don't actually care, just show us that you're awesome at what you do!
What we offer
Life at tentwentyfour is not all cakes and ALE, delivering great products is a tough job. But we're actively doing our best to make it a fun and friendly place to work at.
- A professional development process (Agile methodologies, code review, Version Control, continuous integration, DevOps approach).
- No dress code and flexible - which doesn't stand as a euphemism for long - working hours.
- Attractive and varied opportunities for personal development and career advancement (On-the-job reading, paid conferences and trainings).
- A fitness-allowance of up to 100 EUR/month, to be freely spent on any physical activities (apparel, registrations, membership fees).
- A free selection of more or less heavily caffeinated beverages - and the occasional after-work refreshment.
- An equal vote in decision taking and the opportunity to shape the company's heading.
- A flat hierarchy as well as a lively and creative working environment.
- The option to work from home - or wherever you prefer - several days a week.
- Opportunities for creativity and pet-projects.
We'd love to get to know you, your skills and experiences and to learn about any projects in which you have collaborated. Please send your resume, as well as a cover letter via the button below.