We are looking for a Senior Developer with skills in Java and software development to develop, test and maintain distributed micro-services using Java 8/J2ee7 and new technologies in support of the achievement of business requirements. This includes developing, testing and maintaining web-oriented software and architectures. Additional task will be research, design, document, and modify software specifications throughout the production life cycle.
An Application Architect (M/F)
- Design, develop, and implement specialised applications for Vbs Internal & Client Business.
- Manage and upgrade multiple applications used by Vbs to ensure a scalable, reliable, and efficient architectural system.
- Carry out design and source code reviews to ensure conformance to set application standards.
- Identify trends in application architecture and apply them in applications development.
- Assess the interaction/interface between applications, databases, and Middleware systems to identify and address problems/gaps in functional coverage.
- Maintain record of an application development process and steps so as to preserve data for planning application use.
- Be responsible for Secure Development Lifecycle policy and implementation.
- collaborate with the Development and Infrastructure team to implement software solutions that meet the architectural goals and standards of an organization.
- Proffer recommendations for the evolution/enhancement and strategy of applications development at Vbs
- Provide technical support and mentoring to Vbs and its development team
- Extensive experience and knowledge of programming, software development and architectural solutions ; minimum 8 years in Java development
- Skills and experience with Spring/Spring Boot frameworks, JPA/Hibernate, HTML5/CSS, SQL, XML/XSD, Apache Maven, Apache Tomcat, RabbitMQ, Elasticsearch and Gitlab, Rancher OS, Mongo DB, Terraforming etc
- Knowledge of micro services architectures
- Experienced with Test Driven Development (TDD), Agile Methodologies (Scrum) , Continuous Integration (Jenkins) and Code Quality tools (Sonar).
- Knowledge and experience in DevOps
- Knowledge and experience in Dialog, Docbridge, Gmc softwares is a benefit.
- Knowledge and experience with interfacing with Development, Infrastructure, Product teams
- Pro-activity, task achievement, creativity, team player are among your talents.
- Good level of spoken and written French and English.
Top reasons to work with us
- The opportunity to join a leading efficient company
- You and your expertise will be appreciated !
- To join a great team !
Interested in a new challenge ? Thank you to apply via the button below with your attached CV.
Please be aware that in accordance with the law of July 23, 2016 we will ask the selected candidate to provide us with a criminal record before the contract's signature.