Victor Buck Services is an innovative and energetic Psf company with a growing client base. To reinforce our IT Production Support team and to provide dedicated, accurate and efficient service to our existing and new customers, we are looking for an:
IT Production Support Operator (m/f)
Shift Work 24 x 7 with on-call
Fluent French and English mandatory
You will be responsible for:
- Acting as the single/main point of contact for productions matters
- Acting as the bridge between the technical and the non-technical
- Client-facing, providing customer support (internal and external) over the phone and via e-mail/ticketing system
- 1st level of incidents/requests management (i.e., interpretation, classification, handling, assignment, follow-up, resolution...)
- Escalating and following-up to other teams (technical and non-technical, including management)
- Monitoring infrastructure & applications: Failures, errors, performance issues, availability, malfunction...
- Analyzing/solving incidents/problems - ensure follow-up
- Occasional assistance on testing and debugging applications
- Promoting applications/configurations to production
- Conducting/follow applications backups/restores
- Developing/Maintaining knowledge (i.e., procedures, Faqs...) and tools
- Work within an ITIL-based structure with reinforced compliance responsibilities (e.g., Psf, ISO...)
- Experience required for the role:
- 1 to 3 years experience in a similar position
- Work on shifts (24x7 with on-call)
- Relevant IT training with business awareness (inc. Unix-based, SQL, MS Windows, scripting...)
- Developed analysis/problem solving skills
- fluent English and French, written and spoken
- proper communication etiquette is also imperative in order to ensure that dialogue to the Clients is respectful, accurate and clear
- Client centricity & service deliver focus are fundamental
- Good prioritization capabilities and stress resistant;
- Key personality aspects: Flexible, engaged, resilient, detail oriented, responsible, conscious, assertive, critical thinking, proactive, respectful and self-motivated
- Willing to learn/share knowledge with teams
- Outstanding team spirit is imperative but also able to work in stand-alone whenever needed
- Valued mindset :
- T.E.A.M - Together Everybody Achieves More
- 1st Time Right (on time, on budget, on scope)
- "Il ne faut pas confondre vitesse et précipitation"
- Technical basis are important however this position additionally requires good business awareness around serviceability and fund investment industry with personal relationship capabilities.
Top reasons to work for us
- The opportunity to join a leading efficient company;
- To work in a great team;
- To be important to our clients and to us.
You will report directly to the IT Operations Supervisor but it is essential for this role to be able to work without direct supervision and to enjoy taking initiatives.
Please be aware that in accordance with the law of July 23, 2016 we will ask the selected candidate to provide us with a criminal record before the contract's signature.