The Project manager specializes in project planning and control and provides support for multiple projects.
- Develop, monitor, and track project plans and priorities to ensure projects are delivered on time, with scope and with the highest quality standards.
- Manage changes with accordance to the internal processes and documentations.
- Perform risk analysis and risk management to minimize project risks and escalate to management as needed.
- Ensures that milestones are met and agreed deliverables are supplied in due time.
- Take charge of communications within projects (meetings, reports and presentations).
- Control/monitor progress, quality for projects and provide feedback to the Project Coordinator and project sponsor.
- Identify and solve problems occurring in projects.
- Escalate issue in a timely manner.
- You have good knowledge and experience (at least 5 years) of project management within at least one of the concerned technological domains (OS servers, Storage, backup, virtualization, computer room infrastructures, automation).
- You should hold at least one certification amongst PMI PMP, PMI ACP, Prince2 Practitioner, Professional Scrum Master.
- You possess the ability and willingness to quickly learn new technologies, capable of self-study.
- In addition to your strong communication skills, you are structured, process minded and able to maintain the high-level overview.
- You want to contribute to the project deliverables by working e.g. as a Business Analyst or product owner.
- You have the wish to increase continuously the efficiency of project management processes and customer business processes.
- Competencies in BPMN, Lean or 6s are considered a plus.
- Expertise in MS Project is considered a must have Prior experience with MS project server and Jira is considered a plus.
- Hands-on experience with cloud projects is considered a plus ITIL certification is considered a plus Ideally you have worked in a production IT environment before and have a good understanding of change management, operational readiness, and other transition aspects.