We are currently looking for a “Linux System Administrator” to support the business in achieving its objectives.
- Linux knowledge of at least 3 years (ideally RedHat).
- Basic knowledge on Bash and Perl or Python.
- ITIL knowledge.
- Basic knowledge OSI Network model.
- Willing to work on shifts and oncall rotation.
Good to have
- Tools: SVN, GIT, DNS, Bind, Samba.
- Experience with automated configuration management tools like CFEngine, Pupper or Ansible.
- Working experience with DB schemas EG. MySQL and/or Postgres.
- Nagios/Icinga2 knowledge or any similar monitoring tool.
- Satellite, Kickstart.
- Any cloud-based experience.
- Working experience on clustered environments.
EU citizenship is required.