We are looking for a technical architect to drive the implementation of database services based on MS SQL Server. This is one of the services provided to various internal application owners, and designed by a team of 20 architects under the responsibility of the Lead Architect.
- Handle SQL Server service design and updates (new versions and functionalities) in a large-scale environment.
- This includes technical architecture and design of the service delivery pipeline
- Advise on designs and other improvements to services
- Ensure that service documentation is kept up to date
- Work to improve operational efficiency by providing automation and clear procedures to operational colleagues.
- Ability to work and communicate in a multi-cultural environment
- Service-oriented mind-set
- Ability to communicate in writing and verbally in a clear and concise manner
- Initiative, accuracy and attention to detail
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) is essential. Any other European language is a plus
- Working experience in a medium to large IT environment
- 5 years of experience in SQL Server administration and/or architecture
- SQL Server migration
- SQL Server 2016 service definition
- Advanced Microsoft SQL Server administration, including Alwayson
- Powershell scripting
Tech skills (nice to have)
Start date : ASAP