- Accenture's Security Practice is one of the fastest growing areas of the business with significant growth plans through additional recruitment and acquisitions.
- The cyber security consultant provides advisory and technical expertise to help our clients design and deploy state of the art cyber security defence platforms.
- You will provide subject matter expertise and utilise your business acumen to work collaboratively with our clients to advise, design, build and implement pragmatic cyber security solutions.
- Some of the interesting aspects of your role include:
- Working with global organisations and the related complexity of their cyber security requirements.
- Working in a multi-disciplined team of Strategy, Digital and Technology professionals to bring the best of Accenture to our clients.
- Customising Accenture's knowledge assets to support designs that are appropriate for each client.
- Designing a pragmatic but effective cyber security defence for our clients.
As a cyber security consultant, you will:
- Manage and deliver projects from the early planning phase through the successful deployment of the solutions.
- Assist clients in developing strategies to create a cyber security ecosystem by providing high value consultancy work.
- Coordinate international teams of experts to bring the best value to our client.
- Perform current state assessments of the cyber security ecosystem, including benchmarking/maturity assessments, developing strategies and roadmaps for improvement.
- Bachelor or master's degree
- 3+ years of strong experience in design and architecture of cyber security
- 2+ years of experience with at least one of the following cyber security platforms: Splunk, Palo Alto, Tanium or FireEye
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and oral
- Strong interpersonal skills: able to work in a team, work under pressure and flexible
- Working knowledge of English and Dutch or French
- Relevant certifications such as CISSP, CISM, or SABSA are a plus
- Experience in a professional's services firm is a plus
- All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development.
- You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization.
- We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster.
- Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates.
- The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provides an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.