Accenture Technology is about powering the future with technology. We are at the heart of shaping and driving technology disruption and digital transformation for our clients. We set the direction for Technology, developing the deep specialization to serve all businesses and industries. Our mission is to identify and incubate the next generation of Accenture services around disruptive technologies in anticipation of future demand from pioneering clients.
We are technology experts, who build and deliver high-quality and innovative technology solutions that help our clients to be successful and change the way their people and partners experience work.
- As a S/4 HANA Consultant within our SAP practice, you'll do more than only performing an advisory role - you'll build enduring, trust-based relationships with our clients.
- You will help them address their most complex issues to achieve best-in-class Technology solutions.
- You will guide the client trough complex business transformation programs by being involved in the full implementation LifeCycle.
- In a diverse project environment, you get the opportunity to develop specialized expertise - strategic, industry, functional, technical - which will be a catalyst throughout your career and in your personal journey.
- Join us and help transforming leading companies around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
- Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
- You are interested by the Utilities world (Energy, Water and Waste) and its trends such as renewables & decentralized production, smart grid & cities, digital customer experience.
- You are searching for a position that combines functional (business process) aspects and skills within modern IT. Furthermore, you are looking for fun at work and want to be part of a dynamic & young community with plenty of opportunities to participate to internal activities such as organizing events, training, internal knowledge-sharing sessions.
- You want to lead your career, work within a team and collaborate with people from different background, area of expertise and level of experience.
- Even though you have no knowledge in IT yet, SAP offers the opportunity to acquire some by becoming the bridge between the client and the developers, from requirements to end-to-end solution.
- As a Business Analyst within the SAP for Utilities domain your responsibilities would be:
- Gathering Business requirements and prepare & animate workshops
- Designing solution with support of more Senior profiles and technical team
- Implementing solution (configuration) and follow up work delivered by Offshore development team
- Testing solution
- Supporting your client to deployment of solution (Golive) and post Golive support
- Participating to initiative such as roadmap, proof of concept, demo internally or with the client
- Curiosity to understand SAP and the Utilities sector
We are looking for
- Master's degree in Business Engineering, Management, Civil engineering, informatics sciences...
- Affinity or interest in IT and Utilities. No specific technical knowledge required (code, Java...)
- Team player, collaborative, open-minded.
- Fluent in English and Dutch or French and can intermediate level to enable you to work French or Dutch environment.
- Ambition to improve companies' performance as well as bring value and innovation to their stakeholders
Your Future Working Environment
- If you join Accenture you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With a large local pool of SAP skilled people and broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
- Next to our excellent terms of employment and fringe benefits, we invest considerable resources to provide on-going training that builds and extends professional, technical and management skills in all areas. At Accenture, you will operate in a professional environment where entrepreneurship is hugely encouraged. Together with international colleagues you will work on high impact projects for many of the Fortune 500 companies.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.