Accenture Technology Solutions, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Accenture, is a global company of technology specialists who build, deploy and maintain technology solutions for Accenture clients. As part of our global team, you'll be working with the latest software and leading-edge development tools - giving you the opportunity to build specialist skills and expertise on the job.
Software testing is at the heart of quality assurance and a critical element in the solution delivery process.
Professionals within the testing specialty focus on the use of methodologies and techniques as well as tools and technologies.
As a senior tester :
- You will contribute to the development, delivery and maintenance of technology-based business solutions.
- You will participate to the training and coaching or supervision of more junior Testers.
- You may be involved in test coordination activities or assist in business development activities.
- 5 years of experience in a testing environment with proven methodological expertise
- Strong experience across various test tooling such as HP (e.g. Quality Center), IBM, Open source
- Sound knowledge of various technologies (JAVA, SQL, etc.) or Packages (SAP, Microsoft Platforms, etc.)
- Ability to coach resources or supervise a small team when required
- Ability to contribute to a high-performing, motivated work group by applying interpersonal and collaboration skills to achieve project goals and realize value
- Ability to contribute to the creation of an environment that facilitates high performance and motivates individuals to work together as a team
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment and develop a career in Testing
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Flexibility, good time management skills
- Knowledge of Test Automation tools such as HP QTP, SAP TAO, IBM Rational Functional Tester is an asset
- Financial Industry knowledge or Resource Industry knowledge is an asset
- Technical study (Bachelor, Master) with programming modules
- Test certification
We offer you a rewarding ICT-job and access to the kind of resources, expertise and development tools that only a large organization can offer. Not only will you get a bigger stage to perform on, you'll also get recognition for excellent work and compensation in line with your performance.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.