- Join Accenture's growing testing delivery team as we expand our presence in the Montreal market.
- You will work hand in hand with Accenture's global Network of 22,000+ dedicated testing professionals while you play a central role in developing innovative business solutions that will help clients improve operational efficiency and transform their business functions into a world class organization.
- Our team supports our clients with capabilities in the following areas:
- Agile Testing
- Testing Automation
- Performance Testing
- Testing in a Continuous Delivery
- Enterprise Test Data Management
- Enterprise Test Environment Management
- Virtual Test Team Management
- Mobile Testing, and Mobile Testing Automation
Ideal individuals would have:
- Experience in the various industries
- A desire for a long-term career oriented in testing, in which they are passionate
- Deep testing skill and visionary strategy
- Strong desire to learn client's business, and how testing can ensure their applications meet their business
- Either deep technical expertise and testing exposure or Test management, test strategy
- Desire to help clients accelerate project delivery
Accenture Technology BeLux is growing its Testing capability.
We need people who thrive on technology challenges; people who can help turn innovative ideas into effective results.
For our office in Luxembourg, we are currently looking for a Testing Manager:
Software testing is at the heart of quality assurance and a critical element in the solution delivery process.
Professionals within the testing specialty focus on the use of methodologies and techniques as well as tools and technologies.
As a Testing Manager, you will:
- Supervise, assisting in refining and enhancing all Testing activities
- Participate to the training and coaching or supervision of Testing resources
- Drive any clients Testing workshops
- Engage in conversation with clients to represent our assets and capabilities
- Build relationship with clients
- Co-ordinate and work with clients and offshore teams
- Very strong experience in a testing environment with proven methodological expertise (Waterfall, Agile)
- Experienced defining and implementing test strategies (including automation aspects) and industry best practices
- Experienced with integration test automation in DevOps and background in definition and follow up ROI for test automation business case
- Strong experience across various test tooling such as HP ALM, IBM, Worksoft, Tosca, Open source (Selenium, Cucumber or equivalent)
- Ability to coach resources or supervise teams
- Ability to contribute to a high-performing, motivated work group by applying interpersonal and collaboration skills to achieve project goals and realize value
- Ability to contribute to the creation of an environment that facilitates high performance and motivates individuals to work together as a team
- Ability to prove credibility in client relationships
- Ability to maintain and develop new accounts
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Flexibility, good time management skills
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Verbal and written communication skills in English and French
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.